Do NOT stay in this hotel. It looks great from the website but without a doubt was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. It's very old, shabby and run down.
- When we arrived to our room I thought I was back in 1970's - the room was very drab looking, very creaky old bed, tiny room and an awful bathroom. We asked for a room change which we got a choice of 2, each were bigger and marginally better.
- decor is very old looking (had a Fawlty Towers feel to it)
- bed was very creak and uncomfortable.
- bathroom was ok but you need to let the shower run for about 5 mins before hot water is available
- small room, too small for two people with 2 cases e.t.c
- tv was tiny with only a few channels
- our room was on the street side so we could hear a pedestrian crossing beeping sound frequently from 7am onwards.
- breakfast wasn't nice.
- Stay were friendly and helpful
- Bar food was nice.
- 10mins walk from DART station (40mins journey time to city centre)
I wouldn't ever stay in here again. We couldn't wait to get out in fact!More
- Free Parking