Tripadvisor

“A little gem”
Review of La Piazza

La Piazza
Ranked #48 of 105 Restaurants in Bray
Description: A modern, Mediterranean dining experience in Co.Wicklow.
Description: A modern, Mediterranean dining experience in Co.Wicklow.
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Went here on Saturday night for a catch up with friends the place was really cosy atmosphere was lovely and service from the girls was second to none so attentive. Food was delicious couldn't fault a thing from starters to dessert to the free little shot lovely touch. Everything was so fresh and tasty we will definitely be back soon Thank you.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

My first visit into La Piazza and I couldn't fault a thing the girls serving us were so courteous nothing was a problem.

For my meal I had the dough balls for my starter which were great the garlic butter a nice little twist as a dip! These are my go to starter when it's available, I only wish instead of bite sized balls they would be a little bigger and include a stuffed variant. The pizza was very nice good balance all round not greasy or over done with toppings or cheese. The presentation of the salads was fab and the lasagna I had a taste of was gorgeous!

A definite return visit is in order!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Went to La Piazza for a friends birthday treat on another friends recommendation and we were not disappointed! Lovely friendly staff, spotlessly clean and fabulous fresh food. A great family restaurant.

When they discovered we had a birthday person with us they surprised us with complementary Prosecco, which was a lovely touch and much appreciated!

Definitely worth a visit and a great addition to Bray’s fading high street.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Great food. Warm and efficient service from Val and her husband (chef)
Lovely decor. Spotlessly clean.
Brilliant value for lunch and early bird.
Will be back.