“great for a hens”

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great for a hens”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

great spot for hen party, lovely and helpful staff go out of their way to make it a night to remember A+

Visited June 2011

Dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Change the Music, please !”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I don't go to night clubs that often but I do love to dance. Why do DJs have to play that repetitive music - does my head in especially when there's really good dance/pop tunes in the charts these days. I asked the DJ to play Insomina by Faithless and he mixed the intro to the song into whatever he was playing - very disappointing. DJs seem more interested in what they like. Yes everybody still dances because that's what we go to clubs to do - but please change the music.

Visited August 2011