“Good and Easy delivery.”
Review of Sanam - CLOSED

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 24, 2013

First time to try. Had to ring them before placing an online delivery order to make sure offers still current as reviews were not great. The guy was polite and rang me back again after i placed the order to confirm it. I gone for the Kebab deal, buy one and get one for free and a medium curry meal and both were superb, delivery was nearly 45 mins after placing the order. Overall, great try and recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Worst customer service I have ever encountered. I'd stopped ordering from Sanam as the food had been below par on a number of occasions however I decided to give them one more chance. I placed an order online via their own website and got an email confirmation. After 45 mins I rang to see what the delay was to be told some of the items I ordered were no longer on the menu (despite them still being available on their website). Because of this they hadn't processed the order. You can imagine how irate I was. They just simply ignored the order, left me waiting expecting delivery for 45 minutes and didn't have the common courtesy to call and let me know there was a problem. I will never ever ever visit or order from Sanam again and I would certainly never

1  Thank Tina M
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We would recommend this restaurant and eat here again.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Having recently been revamped with a fantastic new interior this place has finally fixed the only thing that was wrong with it because the food here has always been superb.

1  Thank Muchas
Reviewed May 13, 2011

Lovely fare in perfect surroundings Great value and super service.