“We need more restaurants like this ...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Riverhouse Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Cahir
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Here at the Riverhouse we specialise in all Homemade Irish Foods, we are very proud of our Bridgestone awards( Sally McKenna) which we have achieved for the last 7years to date2014, we also received Georgina Campbell Awards for 2012,2013,2014. we open 7 days a week 8.30am-6pm serving Breakfast, Carvery Lunch,Soups,Sandwiches,Pastas,kids meals...homemade desserts,coffees etc.. We have the BEST Views of Cahir Castle and River Suir.Tours are a must to take in the spectacular views along with the best homemade foods..Pop in to see for yourself we would love to welcome you:)
“We need more restaurants like this ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

I visited river house 2 weeks ago with my husband an two sons .. It is a an absolutely beautiful restaurant with very warm an inviting staff who were very helpful. There was a great menu for both adults an children with alot of variety and the food is just superb. This kind of restaurant is hard to find in Ireland these days we will defintly be returning again an will highly recommend to friends.

Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
“Fab food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I recently visited this restaurant and was very impressed,the staff were very friendly and the food was delicious not being from the area I would definitely go out of my way to go back there again!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dubai
“Amazing place !!! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have jus recently ate in the river house and the food was amazing everything home made which is a very rare thing in restaurants these days everything was so fresh and delicious !!! The staff were so friendly and helpful and the place was beautiful inside so clean and modern , it was a pleasure to have been there and I was a very satisfied customer thanks too all at river house :)

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Goats cheese salad,best i have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have been to this eatery on many occasions,staff are so friendly,fOod always consistent, and the restaurant facilities including baby changing area are easy to access and spotless, in my opinion you will struggle to find better especially in the area, the steak baguette and goats cheese salad are personal
Favourites and both to die for,enjoy.

tipperary
“The Best Restaurant In Tipperary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have been using this restaurant for the past 4 years, it is a perfect meeting point for clients with my Business as its the centre of the Dublin to Cork Road.The place is very friendly and well run,spotless and very good to impress all my clients. The free wifi is a massive plus with laptops on the go for business. Keep up the great work and more importantly the great food and coffee!!