“Top Place !!!!!!”

Add it.
Ranked #22 of 36 Restaurants in Cashel
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We dined here last summer while on holidays in Ireland .The food was excellent and the staff were very helpful and very pleasant. The restaurant was nicely decorated and it was overall a wonderful experience.

2  Thank noel l

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We dined at this restaurant earlier tonight. My husband ordered a crispy chicken dish which was really nice and I ordered a fillet beef dish which I didn't enjoy at all. I expected the fillet beef to taste good but it just seemed a little off. We won't be returning but we are glad we tried another new restaurant.

3  Thank Namitha R
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I haven't dined in just had take aways but from collecting my orders the place looks pleasant. There is a steep stair case to the restaurant from the Main Street but I am unsure if there is lift access for anyone with disabilities etc.

The food hasn't ever disappointed. I have had a few meals here and the portions are generous and tasty. The staff are friendly and very polite and patient.

I can't comment on deserts as we have never gotten any but starters and mains have been fab.

4  Thank helenam8
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My family and I visited this restaurant. Had a great night here. Great staff, they couldn't do enough for you and were very pleasant. Food was really good, good portions and very reasonably priced. Service was prompt. A charming place. Will definitely be back again :)

3  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed April 14, 2013

we visited Orchid Garden on our trip to Cashel. The lady who served us was so friendly and helpful, she showed our children how to use chopsticks. After a short wait our food was served and was absolutely wonderful, very tasty indeed. We all cleared our plates and left very full and refreshed, would highly recommend.

4  Thank sonia j