“The Dump of Cashel”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Food - Basic meat, veg and potatoes type. Mash appears to have been made with bucketloads of salt.

Service - The Staff did their job without much emotion

Atmosphere - A dark backstreet boozer.

Value for Money - although portion sizes were large, it wasn't that cheap. I noticed steaks were quite expensive.

Not recommended.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Extremely welcoming from the moment we got to Fahy's, staff very friendly and the atmosphere was very good. The food was outstanding, I Had the 'homemade soup' which tasted exactly that, and the bread was very good. The steak was cooked perfectly to my liking and the mash & veg were very tasty. If I 'had to choose' one bad thing it would be very difficult to find fault with anything, but the amount of food you get, its impossible to finish!! Great pub!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Lovely food fantastic bar staff had an amazing experience really made you feel welcome. Highly recommend it

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Free Wifi and friendly staff. Wish we would have eaten here but we didn't discover it until after lunch.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I had a wonderful experience at this establishment and I don't think their Trip Advisor rating is accurate at all--they should be placed much higher. The prices are amazing--where else can you get a steak for 17 euros? No where! The steaks we had were tender and tasty--and were topped with onion rings that were amazing!! The sides were generous and again, quite tasty!!! I would come back here without a doubt! The staff were also very friendly, the only two things I could fault them on: #1: the food was a bit slow to come out, and #2: I had actually asked to get 2 servings of veg, and no potato...but this wasn't what I received when the order actually came out. Overall though, I wouldn't hesitate coming back in the future.