“Yummy food”

Fahy's Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 34 Restaurants in Cashel
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Brisbane, Australia
“Yummy food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We had dinner here - we both had the fish and chips with mushy peas - the portions were massive but so tasty we finished the lot. Also got to catch up on some Home and Away while I was there :)

Visited December 2012

“Sunday dining!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Was on my lunch from work and went to fahys with my partner. There were all young (18-20) year olds working with sick heads. We were left with menus for 20 minutes and when food came the girl stood behind the counter with it in her hands chatting up two other boys at counter while holding our food that we were in a rush to eat!! Furious!! I'll not be going here again!! Stick to spearmans cafe down the town !

1 Thank Holidaydiva23
“Good irish food and good prices too”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The owner of our B&B racomended us this tipical pub, we had a really good dinner, my boyfriend had a mixed grill, I had a roast Tipperary beef, the service was good and the staff friendly, racomended!

Tucson, Arizona
“Just OK”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Spent the night in Cashel and walked town center looking for a nice pub. Should have walked farther as this really did nothing for us.

Food was below average, but noticed a lot of locals there. Cabbage & Beef was too salty and my wife's chicken fingers were mushy.

Try somewhere else.

Soloheadbeg, Tipperary, Ireland
“Typical Pub Grub”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Ate here a few days ago. We were a group of 4 so we had a variety of foods off the menu. Disappointed that what I had ordered by phone was not availble when I arrived as they were ' sold out '. Food was tasty but just your typical pub grub

• Visited August 2012