“Best Steak!”

Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Cashel
Cuisines: French, Irish
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Neighbourhood restaurant sourcing the best ingredients cooked to the highest standard with friendly but professional service
Reviewed June 18, 2014

One of the nicest steaks I've ever had - always order it when I go there. Lovely atmosphere. The goats cheese and red onion jam starter is amazing. Great value for money.

2  Thank raychill79
konman1984, Owner at O' Neills Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Hey Raychill79,
First of all thank for taking the time to review our restaurant, we are absolutely delighted you enjoyed your steak, we pride ourselves on using only the best dry aged hereford beef from our local butcher(We are lucky as Tipperary beef is probably some of the best in europe) Thank you again.
Kind Regards,
Kenny O Neill

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I was part of a communion group in May and the food was fantastic. The menu was varied and had something for all tastes.The childrens menu was very good and even had steak included on it.There was a large number in our group and the food was served promptly and very hot, the only downside with the service was that we had to ask a number of times for extra butter and bread, but that is the only thing I can fault.I will definitely eat here again and would recommend it to my friends.

Hi Gally123,
We are delighted you chose us to be apart of a communion day, we had a lot of communions throughout the year with very positive feedback. We are delighted ye enjoyed the food and I do apologise about the bread and butter as we do pride ourselves on having excellent front of house staff who are usually very prompt and professional, it must of just been an oversight.
Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to see you very soon again!
Kind Regards,
Kenny O Neill

Reviewed June 8, 2014

For our 22nd wedding anniversary my wife made a reservation at O’Neills Bistro. We enjoyed a bottle of Spumante to start our evening together for our anniversary.

Upon our arrival I secretly gave our waitress a gift for my wife to be brought out later when I motioned to her it was time to bring the gift to our table.

O’Neills offers their evening specials which we elected to choose from. The meal was wonderful as well as dessert afterwards.

Thanks to O’Neills staff and menu selections our evening out for our anniversary turned out spendidly.

3  Thank Dick C
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had lunch with my mother and aunt last week in O Neills Bistro. I would highly recommend this restaurant. The food was wonderful. It was my third visit and it has been consistently good.

2  Thank catherinehughes0
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Four for lunch. One coeliac. Tasty, Great value, Wonderful presentation, deserts to die for and only one not gluten free! Happy days, will certainly recommend it to friends.

4  Thank dowlwan