“Delicious!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ladyswell Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Cashel
Cuisines: Irish, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I spent a night in Cashel and went here for dinner. It was delicious! I went in and took my seat right by the window. I had a great view out onto the street. It was not very crowded in the restaurant, which is what kind of drew me in along with the modest prices and good menu. Although it was only about 5-6, so I don't know if gets much more crowded at certain times and in the summer season. I was eating alone, so I didn't want to stand out. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. The waitress was very nice and was prompt to give me a menu, take my order, and serve my food! I ordered the cod and chips which was a special and it was so good! I ate everything on my plate, all for a very modest price of I think around 11-12 euros. I would suggest making it a permanent menu option. A man came in who was a regular there and the waitress knew him by name and knew his usual order- I loved that! I would go back again.

• Visited February 2013

Ireland
“As good as we remembered”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had been here last year and as we planed to have lunch passing through Cashel we had hoped it would be as good as it was last time and it was :)

• Visited March 2013
Johnston, Iowa
“Locals lunch spot with good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had lunch here last week and it was a good choice. They have a nice selection of soups/salads/sandwiches as well as heartier fare. The space is very small, so be prepared to sit right next to your neighbor at the next table. We also had dessert (the apple tart) which came out warm with whipped cream. Delicious!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank HIltonMagic
Dublin Ireland
“Good food good prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Visited this weekend , its a popular place and seats are limited but worth the wait , owner and staff are very friendly , menu is very reasonable and cake slices are large !!

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Great Respite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Good choice if you go see the Rock. Its about a 5 minute walk from the top of the hill on main road. I had one of the best club sandwiches of my life. Triple decker with chicken salad, bacon and a fried egg. The chicken fingers and roast beef were also excellent. Each plate was about 9 euros.

Mostly locals that know each other.

• Visited February 2013