Very modern. Told that double rooms with breakfast were 55 euros but when reception realised there were two of us staying in the room the price became 55 euros per person so 110 euros in total. Rooms were adequate, clean and modern but there was no hairdryer, iron or air conditioning. When checking out were told that hairdryers and irons were only available upon request from reception but surely these are standard items when staying at such an expensive hotel.
Avoid room 122 as there is no view other than looking out over a metal roof.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel with a modern stylish feel. 99 bedrooms all with flat screen TV and duvets. Leisure centre with sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, indoor pool, gymnasium. Popular restaurant locally and lively bar with entertainment. Full spa now open. Free car parking. Excellent conference and banqueting facilities for up to 350. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Clonmel Park Hotel, Leisure Center and ECO Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clonmel Park Conference And Leisure Hotel
- Clonmel Park Conference Leisure Hotel