I stayed with a group of friends in this hotel as our sports club were holding their annual ball there. Three of us shared a room which was very nice, clean and well appointed. I thought the rate of €75 pp sharing for a Saturday in February was a bit steep but our choices were limited because that was where our event was being held.
All staff were very friendly and helpful and had no problem with many people checking out after 12. The breakfast was nice and included a wide selection of choices of both hot and cold food.
Overall I was impressed witht the hotel, but I would question the price of the room at €225 for three people for a small town like Clonmel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel with a modern stylish feel. 99 bedrooms all with flat screen TV and duvets. Leisure centre with sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, indoor pool, gymnasium. Popular restaurant locally and lively bar with entertainment. Full spa now open. Free car parking. Excellent conference and banqueting facilities for up to 350. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Clonmel Park Hotel, Leisure Center and ECO Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clonmel Park Conference And Leisure Hotel
- Clonmel Park Conference Leisure Hotel