The bar menu was very expensive 17 euro for a burger all it was was a few chips and a burger noting to write home about . Then when I went for breakfast there was no one to show me my table or take my room nb, had to wait ten mins for tea and toast and had to ask for it twice , when i asked for it the waitress said what to me and was not one bit polite, then I went to get my fry and there was no food there what a joke . seriously I paid for a service and expect more . I will never again stay there not impressed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel with a modern stylish feel. 99 bedrooms all with flat screen TV and duvets. Leisure centre with sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, indoor pool, gymnasium. Popular restaurant locally and lively bar with entertainment. Full spa now open. Free car parking. Excellent conference and banqueting facilities for up to 350. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Clonmel Park Hotel, Leisure Center and ECO Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clonmel Park Conference And Leisure Hotel
- Clonmel Park Conference Leisure Hotel