“Great food, good prices”

Coopers Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Clonmel
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Popped into Coopers today and there was a lovely "family" atmosphere there. The service was spot on and the food delicious. I was specific in my order and got exactly as I ordered. While there a family of 4 came in and the children looked for the play area immediately and so the family decided to all eat outside in the sunshine. It is a great idea having a play area for the children as then the adults can have their meal knowing the children are safe and happy. Well done to everyone in Coopers.

1  Thank BillFlynnClonmel

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Had lunch with a friend last Saturday, stayed so long I'm surprised they didn't throw us out !
Very nice tasty food at affordable prices. Will go again and will recommend it.
Mary B.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Took family to coopers have to say was surprised at quality of food, steak very tender and cooked well loved the homemade chips and kids meals priced well will be back

2  Thank roycog
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Excellent food, generous portions, very helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend a visit, we will certainly return!

2  Thank Tipperarylass
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I was recently visiting clonmel for a few days with family and we had eaten in 2 restaurants as recomended to us.but we felt it was all pretentious.we passed coopers and we decided to try as the car park was full and that is a good sign.
In we went and from there it just blew me away it was so friendly and homely.no awkwardness about waiting for a seat.grab a table was shouted to us and straight away menus and water were given to us.
As I read the menu I realised the chef liked his food.no foams or gels mentioned.strait to the point steaks burgers sandwiches etc.we went for 2 burgers a cod and thai sweet chilli.and wat came out was divine.just bloody tasty.chilli chicken and cod were so tasty and big .the burgers were heavenly.they should bottle that relish and sell it cos it packed flavour.coopers is wat I wanted and illl be back again and again.wat wad really nice was to see the comraderie amongst the staff.people just enjoying work.

1  Thank heartydiner