“I'm a lover of Chinese food and this place never fails to impress me.”
Review of Emerald Garden - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Emerald Garden
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I've tried a variety of dishes both inside the restaurant and from the take away also, always fabulous. This is reflected in the price but you get what you pay for. a must for any Chinese cuisine fan.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were at this restaurant over the August Bank Holiday weekend and indeed have been here many times over the past years. The food here is very good and the portion size generous. When visited at lunchtime the prices are competitive. However, when visited at night the prices are way too high. It must be said that on our recent visit a very friendly manager has told us that he is reviewing the evening menu and its prices in particular. That would be very good news and would change my overall opinion of the restaurant. Friendly staff and nice ambience.