“Good food”

Galileo cafe
Ranked #18 of 64 Restaurants in Clonmel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Locations also in Cahir and Mitchelstown.
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Great Italian menu and you can bring you own wine. can be a bit cold upstairs so try and sit downstairs. Accommodate big groups its always busy. Good sign.

1  Thank tipplass10

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Very good menu and varied for a wide range of tastes. Friendly staff and good value for money. It was warm and welcoming and would definitely return

1  Thank Ann K
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Myself and my partner were looking for somewhere to eat other than Carvery I'm not a fan so we came across Galileo Cafe nice Cafe could do with being a wee bit cosier..felt a bit bare...we sat down and were served promptly the waitress was fine and the waiter nothing amazing...I ordered Peperoni pizza with garlic bread my hubby had an Hawain pizza the pizza was very tastie and a good size the bill came to 30.05 for two pizza's two drinks with chips not bad at all it took a while to get the waitress to give me the bill I asked for it then it seemed like she was getting it but continued about her business then served somebody else before me which I thought was strange...I had to go up to the counter to pay cause she never came back to me...
All in all I was impressed with the food staff could do with a wee bit of training in attention to the customers needs cause without the customer you have no job...

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We eat here at least once a week and the food is excellent. The staff are brilliant very quick and efficient and always check that everything is okay. You can bring your own wine if you want to and there is a pub directly across the road if you fancy finishing off with an irish coffee etc after your meal. If you are a stranger to clonmel don't look for the galileo in the picture that picture is galileo in cahir not clonmel. The clonmel one is on gladstone street next to boots pharmacy.

2  Thank clonmeltwo
Reviewed October 12, 2012

food is excellent especially the steak and pizza and the staff are friendly. Nice varied menu which has something to suit everyone and the desserts are to die for. If your in the Clonmel area Galileos is a must.