“watering hole”

Mulcahy's
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in Clonmel
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Friendly staff, good service, good ambience, good food (lunch only) good selection of drinks. Altogether a very nice bar.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I am not a cavery lover so can't comment on the cavery/lunch time food but have been here numerous evenings the past year for food and am very pleased. Service and Staff are excellent, very nice and friendly. Food is delious. The restaurant itself is very chilled and relaxing and its a place you could sit down and eat on your own. Would recommend for the evening menu.

1  Thank ElleBi
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The establishment is in a great town centre location.

We decided to call in for lunch an opted for a salad. The girl behind the counter put blue latex gloves on as everything put on the plate was done by her using her hands, no utensils were used, the final straw was when she 'dug' her hand in the coleslaw it looked revolting and put us off immediately!

The carvery lunch looked very nice and there was a steady stream of people getting served and we wished we'd opted for that instead!

Won't be back in a hurry, unless they start to use correct utensils to plate up salads!

1  Thank ccrystal
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Average food. Average price. Probably good for groups. Nice staff. I wouldn't go here for valentine's night!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I arrived here weary from a cross-country drive and was met by a pleasant waiter who offered me s menu and a choice of seating..I opted for seating near the carvery as it was brighter and had a little more character. I was quickly offered a drink which arrived promptly. .. my order was taken and my soup arrived very shortly thereafter. ..balm to my way soul. .. or was flavorful and the rolls fresh. The easier had no problem going off menu for me.. simply chicken goujons and fries. .. which again arrived promptly and hot. . Lovely flavor. ..I will definitely be coming here again. ..Thanks