“Lovely lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast
Clonmel, Ireland
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've been to Quimbys a few times and I have never been disappointed! I can't say I've tried much on the menu as I can't seem to get down the menu past the mini breakfast! It is so so good and they serve breakfast until 3.30 I think! The dish is served with toast and marmalade and it's deliver before the breakfast so you can enjoy it before the breakfast comes! The staff are friendly, professional and helpful and the prices are very reasonable :)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Zoe C

Burncourt, Tipperary, Ireland
“Great Food....”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Had lunch at Quimby's today...

Lovely atmosphere, great service, and food was excellent.
Good Value for money too.

Well Done Quimby's!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Caroline F
Clonmel
“A great lunch time spot!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Go to Quimby's for the 11s with a wide variety of confectionery, or a tasty lunch. It is a very popular cafe with the locals and food is always great there. it is quite spacious, as there is an upstairs area too. Coffee is very good in this cafe, (I like a decent flavor to my coffee when I treat myself). you will not be disappointed when you visit this cafe.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Maureen M
Fethard
“excellent food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Called into quimbys for lunch on a Monday 1pm as we had never been there before and we wanted to try something new.The restaurant was completely packed. We waited about 10 minutes to be seated with an ever increasing number of diners queuing to get a table, so in the meantime the friendly waitress gave us a menu and took our order. The food that was being given to diners looked great, We also checked out the desert counter and everything looked delicious with alot of french influence in the pastries. I ordered the vegarian breakfast, the poached eggs were cooked to perfection and the coffee was wonderful and came with a little chocolate bar. My mum had the jacket potatoe and salad which she found very tasty. Service was very prompt once we were seated upstairs in a window seat with great heat and sunshine streaming through. We throughly enjoyed our dining experience and we will be back again as it was great value for money and the surroundings were very comfortable and the staff were very friendly and efficient.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank cathytrehy
ireland
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The scones are to die for! Seriously!
And whilst waiting for breakfast to arrive they brought us toast and real butter and marmalade, it was such a treat whilst waiting as we were so hungry and the smells in the restaurant were just yummy.
The breakfast itself was one of the best I've ever had.
Lunches here are different to most deli's I've experienced but again very tasty however there is a slight delay in getting seating and meals so if rushing for a snack this mightn't be the best place as parking takes a while, then waiting on seating at peak times and then waiting on food.
If you have the time to wait it's definitely worth a visit.

• Visited January 2013