“Crap Canteen Food”

Canteen LIT Clonmel Free WiFi restaurant
Ranked #36 of 65 Restaurants in Clonmel
Cuisines: European
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The curry chips make my stomach crawl. There's too many college students walking around like they own the place. The service is terrible, people having to ask the staff to serve, no visible management, food looks pre-prepared and just dumped on plates- terrible place. £13.50 for fish and chips that appeared to be straight out the freezer. Mushy peas were extra. Cottage pie was edible but bland.
In my humble opinion this place is way overpriced for what you get. Service was alright.
Sadly, I am not from this land. I must go home now. Do not follow me!

1  Thank DaBoiClonmel

Reviewed February 4, 2011

I tried the Beef Lasagne just last Friday and it was absolutely delicious! And such good value! I'd definitely go back again! Like....maybe on Monday!

Reviewed February 4, 2011

I have never got a nice meal here. The food is terrible and all processed. Also the quality of the tea and coffee is a disgrace.... I would rather starve than eat here ever again.

2  Thank opensource021
Reviewed February 4, 2011

Great atmosphere. Studious surrounding tinged with cheap coffee and chips. The Daily Specials fulfill their brief, by being both daily and special at a stroke. Free Wi-Fi is this restaurants USP.