Tripadvisor
Dundalk
1,074 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant top floor stayed here mini bar irish sea lovely hotel buffet style comfortable bed breakfast is served attending a wedding business trip hotel bar next morning bar food plenty of parking waiting staff one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Decent clean rooms with good beds. Some furniture outdated though. Bar closed way before midnight. Good and efficiënt room service. Easy to reach, free parking. Good and fast free internet access. Minibar empty.

Trip type: Traveled on business
RooneyAJ, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dundalk, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear leopoldmoormann,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us at Crowne Plaza Dundalk.

I’m glad you enjoyed many aspects of your stay, including your room, complimentary parking, and room service. Our hotel bar closes in accordance with public licensing laws, which are standard across the country, however, drinks are still available for hotel residents after this time.

I hope you’ll consider returning to us in the future, and we’d be more than happy to stock your minibar upon request.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely stay on the 11th floor and meal for 4 on 13th floor with view out across the bay.. Food is lovely, and rooms where excellent. Late checkout and staff where very professional. Lounge is fine for its purpose, few booths for more private chats, great menu on offer .

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Edmund M,

Thank you so much for staying with us recently, and for your wonderful feedback.

I’m happy to read that you enjoyed your room, and thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your experience in the Rooftop restaurant.

I hope you’ll return to us again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was do it many friends at a family get together including a function room party disco. The staff and facilities are excellent. The bedroom was very clean and well presented. Tea and coffee available to make yourself in your room. Breakfast the next morning is self-service on 13th floor. I was very lucky to see the sunrise over dundalk bay from there. As I said earlier but worth a second mention the staff are among the friendliest I have had the pleasure to meet while staying at the plaza...

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear kcimtoni,

Thank you for your feedback, it’s a pleasure to read.

I’m glad you enjoyed your family get-together, and indeed many other aspects of your visit. The sunrise from the Rooftop restaurant is truly spectacular, and I’m delighted it was a highlight of your stay.

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding the team also. I hope we will be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I came to Crowne Plaza for my lunch last Sunday, and was absolutly amaizing by very friendly staff. Izabela was very helpful , exellent service, we will definitely be back again very soon. I recommend !

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 184justynag,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I’m so happy you enjoyed your lunch, and the service offered by Izabela, she’ll be thrilled with your feedback.

I hope you’ll return again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Can’t fault the cleanliness & our stay at this hotel but unfortunately I left an item of clothing behind me contacted hotel asked if it could be sent out to me & I’d cover cost . Just of the phone from employee that informed me to organise my own pickup as they would have to charge €100 if they organise it . Was planning on returning but not now . JD

Trip type: Traveled with friends
RooneyAJ, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dundalk, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear F2499MFjohnd,

Thank you for staying with us recently, and for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your experience, thank you for acknowledging your pleasant stay. I am, however, extremely disappointed to read of your experience regarding your forgotten item. This is a most unusual response from the hotel team, and, as such, I'd appreciate the opportunity to gather some further information from you, and to of course return your item of clothing.

Please contact me at your convenience. In the meantime, thank you again, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

042 93 94 900