Athlone Springs Hotel
$178
$151
Sheraton.com
Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone(Athlone)(Great Value!)
$140
The Prince of Wales Hotel(Athlone)(Great Value!)
$118
$103
$162
Shamrock Lodge Hotel Athlone(Athlone)(Great Value!)
$104
$84
  • Restaurant
Cooneys Hotel(Ballymahon)
$151
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscedar restaurantleisure centrelovely hotelreception staffsaturday nightkids clubcourse mealbuffet breakfastbar and restaurantstaff were lovelyfood was lovelya lovely stayself serviceweekend breaktown centrefunction roomroom was spotless
Reviewed March 13, 2011

I don't understand that this isnt number one...I bought tbe very reasonably priced weekend voucher with the €100 zen spa voucher ugraded my room to the manhattan fora extra €75 a nite...now the eving meal that came with the package was delish potatoes where to die for and the meat cooked to perfection the room was gorges...very enjoyable stay for a romantic getaway...dosnt have breathtaking views but this place is very modern and contempery definitely will be back and my spa treatments where amazing......

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 9, 2011

This hotel was very nice to stay in. We spent three nights with our 7mth old baby and it was lovely! The staff were great (well apart from one VERY VERY rude blonde girl in the bar on the afternoon/evening of March 7th!) From the guy at the desk of the leisure centre to the girl cleaning our room to DONAL behind the bar...they were all so kind and nothing was a problem. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The food was incredible, the rooms were spotless, the staff were amazing! I will definitely be returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank 12dublin34
Reviewed March 7, 2011

stayed overnight in this hotel, lovely hotel, v. friendly helpful staff, very clean. Hotel had a very relaxing atmosphere.
Went to the pool - no supervison at all, kids running riot in the pool - one child in the pool on his own while his dad was at the entrance to leisure centre only about 4/5 years old - had a length of foam that is used for learning to swim - he was using it to bash people on the head with - lots of people with bottles of water in the pool - so unhygenice - girls wearing full makeup which was going all over the place - yuck .
I dont understand why a member of staff cant just walk around the pool area every 5 -1 0 mins to keep some regulation - there was no way you could swim in the pool or even relax in the lovely jacuzzi they have.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2011

While this hotel we thought couldn't be faulted at first, it was great value, Spotless clean, really nice staff (so we thought). Top class food, couldn't fault the chef, nor the rest of the staff, however, I booked my hen party here for 21 people and requested that we all be keep together as we didn't want to disturbing other guests. we didn't see this as a problem becuse the hotel adverties for hen/stag parties. But to my horror on my own hen party the manager came knocking on my door on the Saturday to complain about the noise the night before. When booking this I also stated who my bridesmaids were and my mother so if there was any problems to go to them. He totally killed my high and wasn't one bit nice about it.

Other than him or that incident I did have a brilliant time, the pool is out of this world, bar staff are brill especially Donal, made it very enjoyable.

I think its brilliant for famlies or couples but would have to think about it really hard about a group of friends.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 25, 2011

We had a most enjoyable boards deal stay at the athlone springs hotel and cannot understand the views of previous comments made by the person from meath.
The staff were very helpful and friendly. The deal was great value and obviousley would be restricted to a limited number of rooms per night and weekend nights would be snapped up first.
I would suggest that anybody with a voucher for this deal should use the oppertunity to have a great value break on whatever nights are available as you would not get a bed and breakfast for this price.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple