“Excellent food, warm,friendly staff”

La Cucina Di Angelo's
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Athlone
Cuisines: Irish, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We provide, high quality traditional freshly made Italian dishes, with fresh local ingredients at an affordable price. We are a casual dining experience with top class family customer service. Try us and you decide, we know you wont be disappointed!! We are an Italian family of two sister and one brother with the knowledge and secrets form our ancestors in Italian cuisine. We look forward to meeting you and serving you.
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Staff are genuinely friendly and efficient. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. I love the decor and well spaced seating arrangements. Had a lovely relaxing meal there, I'll be doing an Arnold Schwarzenegger on it .....I'll be back!

5  Thank athlonenative

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Have been to Di Angelo's twice now and both times have been absolutely fantastic.
Beautiful little restaurant with a really nice atmosphere. The staff couldn't be more friendly, and the food is absolutely delicious.
First time i had a carbonara pasta, was definitely the nicest I've ever eaten. Second time round was the steak, cooked to perfection and absolutely delicious. Lovely nachos for starters also.
Would highly recommend this restaurant i will be going back very soon.
If you want a nice cute restaurant this is definitely the place.

5  Thank AndyMullen
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The cutest little restaurant I've ever been too, makes me feel like I'm on holidays every time I go there! Top quality food to die for and the staff are just so friendly!! I just spent valentines night there and it's something I'm going to be making a yearly ritual!! Such a treat and a delight, can't wait to return!!! Deserves 5 stars!!

5  Thank Emma-Marie21x
Reviewed February 11, 2014

myself and 3 friends spent a night in Athlone in october last, and i booked this restaurant based on trip advisor reviews, was I delighted. From the moment we arrived the service was top notch. The food was just delicious, the wine list was minimal but what we got was very good. We had a booth near the kitchen and the whole atmosphere there was just lovely. The cost of eating there is so reasonable, and even though we arrived at 7:30 we were offered the early bird prices, which was not expected. If in Athlone this restaurant is a must, I hope to get back there again soon with my friends, i have recommended to other family members who have now gone there and share the same experience. Well done to all at the restaurant for providing great service and fab food with a smile.

5  Thank angelagalway
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Visited at least 5 times between September and December and was more impressed with each visit. Great portion sizes and fantastic value. Staff are extremely friendly and make the whole experience even more enjoyable.

5  Thank Kmoyn