“very nice food at good price”
Review of Richard Graces Bar - CLOSED

Richard Graces Bar
Cuisines: Irish, Steakhouse, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very nice food at good price”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate here a few weeks back and found the food to be fantastic. I had a club sandwich and she had chicken goujons.

The food was very fresh and tasty,the club sandwich came with all the usual fillings and some very nice side salad. The dressing was very tasty and I overheard the waiter saying to another customer it was home made dressing so top marks to the chef for that.

My girlfriend had the goujons and swore they were the nicest she has ever had, so much so she has had cravings for them ever since. I tasted one and I must admit they were fab very fresh booked very well and had a lovely breadcrumb coating.

Both dinners were served with chips in little metal pots with some garlic sauce and very well presented.

We were very impressed with our meal here and will definitely return, hopefully in the near future.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank colmmc82

Long Beach, California
“Pubtasctic”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

So this was our first Pub we visited in Ireland. The barkeep was out front and was so friendly. He immediately asked if we were hungry and beckoned us inside. He sat us at a table and brought a cup of crayons and a coloring sheet to our table for our daughter. This place was so cozy and warm and the food was fantastic. We got our daughter a plate of sausage and chips from the kids menu, which was a lot of food especially as it was free. My wife had the Club Sandwich, she was kind enough to let me taste and very good. I had the Fish and Chips, and they were amazing. The chips came in this cute little galvanized bucket and the fish was placed on a bed of smashed peas.The fish was very good and fresh tasting.

A band came in and set up while we were there but even though it was loud, it wasn't loud. The group was great too. We finished off our meals with a couple of pints of Carlsberg on tap at perfect temperature too.

• Visited April 2013