“Good pizza in Athlone”

Pavarotti's Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 98 Restaurants in Athlone
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
northern ireland
“Good pizza in Athlone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

We visited as a family of four. We hadn't booked but as it was 6.45 we managed to get a table without problem. It did then fill up and it had a nice atmosphere The menu was full of tempting choices and although there were no kid's menus they are happy to do a smaller portion of the full range. A child's pizza was more than adequate for our 12 year old. The 12" pizza i got was delicious and certainly enough to fill me! The total bill was reasonable. I would go back if we were in the area.

• Visited August 2014

pittsburgh
“great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Wondered in late, and as they were cleaning up after closing. They could have just turned me away; but, they offered to serve me some food anyway. Food was good, not great. But, the service was absolutely first rate.

Visited June 2014
Athlone, Ireland
“Great family restaurant - very relaxed for friends to get together too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

Relaxed atmosphere - well priced - great pizza and pasta dishes - easy wine! Makes a night out do-able!

Visited October 2013
Midlands
“Pizza Lanza absolutely superb !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

I visited this place in April and there were about four other tables occupied. We have two small kids ( 1 and 4) and the staff were quick to bring a baby chair and colouring book for our older one.
I had been told by a friend that their pizzas were very good so I ordered a "Pizza Lanza" which had garlic, spinach , tomatoes and cheese. My wife had steak. The Lanza pizza was without doubt the best pizza I've ever had. My wife's steak was very good. Chef came down to chat to kids and us. Very Friendly . I had read a few reviews and was a bit weary. The place definitely has character, but in these sterile times, I like that. Will definitely be back, next time I'm in Athlone and know exactly what I'll be ordering ! Good vaue too.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Brianirl
Killarney, Ireland
“nice food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I like this restraint a lot, I have eaten here many times and am always surprised at the quality and taste of the food, anything from the pizza (calzone is devine) to the steak.. with baked potatoes.. place could do with modernizing and staff could smile more...

Visited June 2013