“great service”

Pavarotti's Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 111 Restaurants in Athlone
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Wondered in late, and as they were cleaning up after closing. They could have just turned me away; but, they offered to serve me some food anyway. Food was good, not great. But, the service was absolutely first rate.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Relaxed atmosphere - well priced - great pizza and pasta dishes - easy wine! Makes a night out do-able!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I visited this place in April and there were about four other tables occupied. We have two small kids ( 1 and 4) and the staff were quick to bring a baby chair and colouring book for our older one.
I had been told by a friend that their pizzas were very good so I ordered a "Pizza Lanza" which had garlic, spinach , tomatoes and cheese. My wife had steak. The Lanza pizza was without doubt the best pizza I've ever had. My wife's steak was very good. Chef came down to chat to kids and us. Very Friendly . I had read a few reviews and was a bit weary. The place definitely has character, but in these sterile times, I like that. Will definitely be back, next time I'm in Athlone and know exactly what I'll be ordering ! Good vaue too.

2  Thank Brianirl
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I like this restraint a lot, I have eaten here many times and am always surprised at the quality and taste of the food, anything from the pizza (calzone is devine) to the steak.. with baked potatoes.. place could do with modernizing and staff could smile more...

1  Thank ruthiechad
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I ate here in june and we were not overly impressed. Firstly you would hear a pin drop in this place. They have no background music and the decor is a bit strange to say the least. very very dated and in need of refurb. the food (we both got Pasta dishes) were not nice.... I hated my Spag Carbonara. I have heard tho that this restaurant do nice pizzas and thats what they are known for...... Its definetly not the pasta

1  Thank banSHEIreland