“What a place”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Hi to Miriam and Kevin. Sorry for the delay in reviewing your pub. Myself and my husband spent a few very enjoyable hours with you one afternoon in late July, you were giving out that the swallows had left without even saying goodbye or thanking you for the B and B. What a great pub, thank goodness it has been left as it was with all the nooks and crannys, while the new outside additions blend in beautifully. The staff are great fun and it is no wonder that so many people rave about it but my only regret is that we didn't get to eat there, instead we ate in The Fatted Calf, not enjoyable and seriously over rated. Miriam, we will be back and hopefully we will be able to enjoy some of the fabulous food that we saw being served and more of the craic. From the Cavan gang.

1  Thank Marymeg

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Lovely place for a weary shopper, husband had drinks and I had tea and bun, we sat outside on the rare sunny day and watched the world go bye.

1  Thank butterfly1800
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I just had the ,ost beautiful meal that I have had in years this afternoon in Grogans in Glasson . I had roast chicken with veg . I hate onions and mushroons and for once I had a dish that had no trace of either , yet had all of the flavours . I am currently on a wheat , yeast and dairy free diet and my meal was perfect , everything that I can have all on 1 plate , I could hardly believe my eyes .

1  Thank TishKGalway
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Great food, Friendly, helpful staff. Angus Steak and good menu
comfortable, relaxing, great trad music

1  Thank mick1011010101010001
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Stopped for Sunday lunch -excellent menu, quality and friendly staff. Good homemade feel to the food. Price was keen for the quality of food

1  Thank Dub Jim