“Couldnt get any better than this!”
Review of Java Joe's Cafe - CLOSED

Java Joe's Cafe
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Java Joes is a family run deli/cafe/sandwich bar situated opposite the A.I.T.We offer a wide variety of food to cater for all tastes and budgets including; Wraps,ciabattas,paninis,rolls,homemade soup,steak sub,omlette,homemade goujons,lasagne,deep fried brie, all day breakfast,great coffee and much more.All of our food is prepared in house and is presented fresh and extremely tasty every time.But dont take our word for it...Come and see for yourself!
Athlone
“Couldnt get any better than this!”
Reviewed May 25, 2011

My Boyfriend introduced me to Java Joes and i can say i have finally found a cafe where i feel welcome and at home, we regularly call in for breakfast as we find the service excellent and the staff welcoming and very friendly, The food is delicious and they are generous with portion sizes! As for price wise, its very reasonable as you are getting the excellent service alongside your food!!

• Visited May 2011
3 Thank msodring

New York City
“Terrific soup!”
Reviewed May 24, 2011

This is such a lovely little place. Popped in for a quick bite to eat on a drive from Dublin to Galway and were SO happy we stumbled upon it. The vegetable soup for 3.95 euros is the best bargain in Ireland. Absolutely delicious. When we complimented the owners on the soup, they were so friendly they hand-wrote the recipe out for us! It's only a minute off the freeway. Take a moment to stop by.

• Visited May 2011
3 Thank zeffer_NY
Galway, Ireland
“Good food, Good service, Good prices. What more do you want”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Stumbled into Java Joes on the way to Dublin I just wanted a good cup of coffee and something to eat so I avoided the service stations and fast food outlets and was rewarded when I found this place. Its small and cosey but with a big welcome. I ordered the full Irish and a coffee, as soon as the coffee came I knew I was onto a winner real good hot coffee, a simple thing but hard to find. When the breakfast came I was not disappointed fantastic food at a good price. All the time I was there I noticed the staff and customers having some good old banter and I was only to happy to join in. Loved it and have to say ill be back

• Visited January 2011
2 Thank rexy37
Dublin, Ireland
“Thank God somewhere with a bit of a welcome and good food”
Reviewed January 29, 2011

I found this place last week on my way through Athlone and was delighted with the welcome and the beautiful home made food. The staff were great and there was alot atmosphere in the place. This will now be a regular stop on my trips.

• Visited January 2011
2 Thank jasper182
Athlone, Ireland
“Trust me you wont get better food and service like this anywhere”
Reviewed January 14, 2011

Well ill put it like this we all know there is a recession on so if you want the best quality food for a very reasonable price call into java joes.I travel 5 miles two or three times a week just to have lunch in javas.Everything i have tried on the menu has been excellent and i would be a fussy eater.The coffee is incredible and the atmosphere is great,theres always banter with the staff who are all so helpful and genuine.Just try it for yourself and you'll understand why im raving on about it.

• Visited May 2010