“Realy nice”
Review of Thyme Restaurant

Thyme Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Athlone
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I just went few days ago with my wife for a dinner to this amazing restaurant.I don't have enough good words to describe this place,the food is just amazing a pleasure to eat .I start with a tomato soup with chorizo and canelini beans for my main a had a lamb dish but wow.The lamb cooked to perfection served with nice vegetables and finish the night with toffee pudding .I spend few good years working in restaurants and i love my food i enjoy cooking too thyme restaurant is for me a lovely place .If you love good food Thyme restaurant is the place to go and im looking forward to my next visit can wait to go back

2  Thank oscarkos

Reviewed May 27, 2014

You're fussed over - just to the right degree. The food is beautiful.
But, everyone else thinks so too - so book!

2  Thank CCostello1
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We cannot speak highly enough of this restaurant, the staff were outstanding, as parents of a toddler we were nervous this restaurant was too nice for a family meal but we were reassured constantly by staff it was no problem, we did sit down early to avoid it bring too busy and us being disruptive for other diners but still got amazing service and fantastic food. The accommodations made for our toddler were so thoughtful.
The food really was outstanding, would highly recommend this restaurant and imagine for a special meal for a couple it would be brilliant

2  Thank Katie S
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. The staff were friendly and helpful. The restaurant got very busy but it's always a good sign. The food was amazing, we could not fault a thing. Thank you fir a great night.

1  Thank LCART74
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Tucked away down a small street just at the bridge in Athlone, the Thyme restaurant was a real discovery. Great food, great service and very reasonably priced. We had starters and main course. Steak was cooked to perfection. Desserts looked incredible but unfortunately we just didn't have room for one. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Anne F