“Bliss”

The Spa at Hodson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at Hodson Bay Hotel has been built with guests every comfort in mind and is the first in Ireland to feature a Watsu Pool.A luxurious relaxation room awaits following your treatments, complete with leather reclining chairs, individual iPods and fabulous views.There is an extensive treatments menu available, offering guests single treatments, half day, full day and residential spa packages. Treatments include facials, body scrubs, massages, wraps and wet treatments.The Spa at Hodson Bay Hotel was awarded Irish Tatler Magazine "Innoviative Spa Treatment" for the Watsu Treatment at The Spa of Year awards 2012.
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I recently had a facial and full body scrub with Coleen in the Spa @ Hodson Bay.I have been to the spa many times but never had Coleen as my therapist,she was amazing.I recently had a baby and this was my first time away for a few hours and all I can say is that it was just total bliss!The treatments were fantastic and I felt like a new person afterwards.The Spa @ Hodson Bay is always a treat but this was just divine.Will be back......

9  Thank 4mariab
in 5 reviews
"head massage"
"lovely hotel"
in 2 reviews
"looking forward to my next visit"
"relaxing atmosphere"
in 10 reviews
"ipads"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I bought a voucher for my wife, its her experience. She was thrilled with every aspect of the spa. It is a luxury spa with no shortcuts taken, pampering at its best.

6  Thank bmw316
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I had the absolute pleasure of attending the Spa at the Hodson Bay on Friday 26th July last for a Prelude Massage and what can I say, it was a terrific experience from the moment I set foot in the Spa to the moment I left.

All the girls working there were so friendly and professional and couldn't have been more helpful. The Thermal Suite is fantastic and the Relaxation Room is by far the best I have experienced. I didn't catch the name of the girl who carried out my treatment, but she was excellent, and I could have easily stayed there for another hour or so!

All in all, a great experience and one I would highly recommend. Well done to all involved in the Spa and I can safely say I will definitely be returning.

7  Thank De2006
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My friends and I stayed here Aug bank holiday weekend this was their second visit and my first. My friends first went for xmas party Dec last year and could not rate the Hodson Bay high enough and I have to say that I agree, so much so that we have booked another weekend in Dec this year for their xmas party package.The staff are second to none and def on top for customer service. Nothing is to much trouble everything they do is done with courtesy and a smile. The food in the restaurant was simply delicious and very reasonably priced. The spa and pool areas are immaculately clean as are the bedrooms. Having stayed in many hotels and attended many functions over the years I can not recommend the Hodson Bay high enough. A huge thank you to all of the staff...... Looking forward to party in Dec : )

6  Thank MarionD1961