“This has to be one of the tastiest takeaways ever!”
Review of Row Inn Row Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Row Inn Row Chinese Restaurant
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed overnight in Athlone recently and fancied a Chinese takeaway in the comfort of our hotel room. We had read some great reviews about this place and so we decided to give it a try - we were not disappointed.

Having rung our order in, it was ready to collect in 10 mins, was piping hot and really delicious. The portions were too large actually - I would say that our meal for two, would easily have satisfied four people. I would really recommend the Javanese Pork. In total the bill came to less than €20 and was really great value. We will definitely go back again.

1  Thank Alcudiafan

Reviewed August 28, 2012

My partner and I were not in the mood to cook one night and we said we'd try a Chinese to my reluctance as the last time I ordered Chinese in athlone I received food poisoning, however I heard good things about the Row Inn so I said I'd give it a go. I'm glad I did as the food was very good and they delivered as well. If I'm ordering Chinese in Athlone again it will be from the Row Inn.

1  Thank Gordon_Ramsey_1
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have eaten in The Row Inn Row quite a few times. Food very good, friendly staff and very child friendly. Good value for money

1  Thank Carina12Ireland
Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

Dated decor and o k food, as the saying goes hunger is a sweet sauce.

Reviewed May 1, 2012