“Outstanding experience - Ganz tolle Tour”

Mountain View Horse Riding Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just outside Doolin village on the outskirts of the Burren. Enjoy fantastic views of the magestic Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, Connemara Mountains and Galway Bay on horseback. Gallop along the beach on Ireland's west coast. Caters for everyone from beginner to advanced rider offering treks from 1 to 6 hours long.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This Friday, 13th September must have been my lucky day! I had booked a 2 hr trail ride to discover the beautiful Burren region and with all the staff gone I received a VIP-tour with the boss, Peter. He was very helpful, funny, and knowledgable. I am not an experienced equeatrian and Shay was just the right horse for me. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed that ride a lot, thank you Peter and Shay!

Highly recommended! - Absolut empfehlenswert!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We rode with Peter and a group of others in June of 2013, and it was absolutely awesome. We're both total beginners, and I was terrified!! But Peter was so comforting and so funny, and he went easy on us all. His Border Collie (I think Charlie was her name) was incredible, too! So smart and funny. All those on the riding tour had a great time, and the scenery was of course out of this world. Loved it!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

was blown away by the beauty of not only the scenery, but by the horses themselves. Beautiful gypsy vanners are what we rode and let me tell you, theses animals are magnificent. The tour guide Stephanie was very knowledgeable and friendly. Next time we visit Ireland we will definitely return to lisdoonvarna for another ride.....Keiran mcHenry

1  Thank irishboy67
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My daughter had called ahead and set up our time the morning of our trip. Peter was great about about meeting our needs, especially when we showed up with one extra-my mother. Peter assessed our skill level and them made us all feel very comfortable with the horses. It was a wonderful trail ride , I really enjoyed the narrative that we received along the way. I would recommend this activity to anyone with or without experience. The trail meanders around and the sights are breathtaking. We had a wonderful guide very friendly and helpful. It was an experience enjoyed by 3 generations.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We booked a week before with Peter. We said we might be 3 or maybe 8. In the end we were 7! Beginners and one or two trotters and the surprise guest my Mum aged 82 ! Peter did the rest. 2 hrs trekking and Peter walking by Mum, not that she needed it, but it was to stop one or two of group frettin' that not being on a horseriding for 70 years might be an issue. No bother Mum's from Clare :-)

I don't know what you are looking for when reading this but here at Mountain View Horseriding you'll take home enough happy memories to want to come back again and again. Thx Peter.
S