“Amazing!”

Mountain View Horse Riding Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just outside Doolin village on the outskirts of the Burren. Enjoy fantastic views of the magestic Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, Connemara Mountains and Galway Bay on horseback. Gallop along the beach on Ireland's west coast. Caters for everyone from beginner to advanced rider offering treks from 1 to 6 hours long.
Reviewed April 24, 2011

I had two excellent trips at Mountain View and enjoyed every second of it. Peter is brilliant, very passionate and charismatic. His horses are totally loved and very well cared for.

The breathtaking views and the interesting information given made me feel so well. I definitely come back and can highly recommend the place.

2  Thank Shaneys_Godmother

Reviewed April 18, 2011

We had a fabulous time on our 1 hour trek in the Burren, though I'm glad we brought our rain gear! My husband, mother-in-law and I are basically all novice riders and my two small children had never been on a horse. Peter was great! It was so neat to see how much fun my children had.....they are still talking about it!

Reviewed March 30, 2011

"As if a bit of heaven did appear in front of us..
3 internationals ladies: an American, a German and a french one taken care by Peter Williams, best man ever! ;)
3hours on horseback trying to believe that what I see is not a dream. No pictures can describe.
Thank you for the ride. I'll be back as I probably left a piece of my heart over there. ;)

Reviewed March 17, 2011

Excellent horse, nice scenery, good local color, two hours was too short.

Reviewed February 2, 2011

I’ve been riding at Mountain View while on holiday in Doolin twice now. Peter is fantastic and the stables are a really professional outfit. Both hacks were wonderful and the scenery is simply breathtaking. Peter and the other people working at the stables are great company and make the rides really enjoyable. One of the best things to do if you’re paying a visit to the area, I can’t think of a better way to see the amazing scenery.