“Family Reunion”

Loughrea, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family Reunion”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Had a family reunion here last Sunday. there was a group of about 70, The food was excellent, we had the buffet menu, highly recommend the buffet for functions like this, it is very well catered and you can eat as much as you want. Every dietary requirement is catered for at the Meadow Court and this is what i like about it you are not limited to just one type of food there was a good few coeliacs and nearly every meal here are gluten free. Clement and all the staff are very friendly and efficient and helpful in every way. Will return here again for sure.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Dónal C
MeadowCourtHotel, Front Office Manager at Meadow Court Hotel Restaurant, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback. Each and every one of us here in the Meadow Court strive to make every customers experience here a positive one. We look forward to your return vistits.

Galway
“Sunday lunch at the meadow court”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

My family had Sunday lunch here. Adults were served before the children, they were starving. My beef dinner arrived, meat was stringy, has to ask for the veg. Plates way too hot. Won't be going back.

1 Thank Cynthiacynical
Galway, Ireland
“Disappointment”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is our second time having food at this hotel. The same waitress served us both times. She came across as very unhappy & cross both times. She couldn't even crack a smile when taking our order. This doesn't look good for the hotel really.
The food is not great for the price list. If you are going to charge a nice price for a dish, make sure the dishes are up to standards! 2 people ordered the sizzling stirfry beef with rice (€16.95). The rice was like it had been sitting there for a long time, it was all stuck together & dry. One of the children ordered a portion of spaghetti bolognese (€7) from the kids menu. I ordered spaghetti bolognese (€12.75) from the adults menu & they were the same size portion, except I got 2 pieces of garlic bread with mine. Both were on small plates. I informed the manager about this when I was leaving as I was not happy & he did charge the same as the child portion then. He said the child portion is quite large (don't agree with that). I probably sound like a really fussy person now, but I am not honestly. I Just felt like I should share my experience :)

• Visited April 2014
Marbella, Spain
“A delicious tasty lunch”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Was home in Ireland last week. Couldn't decide where to go for lunch and my brother suggested the Meadow Court. We were not disappointed. It was wonderful. My little girl had two starters, vegetable soup and a garlic bread. She's a fussy 10 year old. She loved it. And my Mum and I both had the special of the day, grilled hake. It was very good. The waitress was excellent at her job. Nothing was any trouble. I asked for less potato and more veg when ordering. She didn't forget. I took my Mum out for lunch as she had been unwell for the past few months. She hadn't been eating well but she ate everything. It was a very enjoyable experience and I will certainly think of going back there more often when I am staying close by. For people who don't know this hotel, it has a very old world feel which I like and a very comforting place to spend time. Highly recommend it. Manager also came to speak with us but I didn't know that at the time.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Bridmoni
Thank you for your positive feedback. We all work very hard on a daily basis to make sure all our valuable customers enjoy their time with us - be it rest and relaxation or a delicious meal with fresh ingredients and excllent flavour. We look forward to welcoming you again on your return visit.
Loughrea, Ireland
“Very Pricey”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Had dinner here last night for two. The food was nice and nicely presented but I was very disappointed at the price of a bottle of wine. The cheapest was €10 for half bottle and €27 upwards after that. The house wine was not nice and had to pick from the Menu. This made our meal very expensive. Will definitely be going where I can bring my own next time.

• Visited January 2014