“fantastic”

So Good Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Loughrea
Cuisines: European, Diner, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: "So Good Restaurant" opened 15/07/2013 serves modern, healthy, nicely presented and delicious meals prepared only with fresh and top quality products. We ensure we do not have the microwave here. You can find, among others, a large selection of greatly prepared Seafood Dishes and Gluten Free Meals in "So Good Restaurant". Children will find something to suit everyone in our varied Kids Menu. We offer SET MENU which starts from €15.95 per person and it is available before 7PM - Fridays and Saturdays and ALL Evening remaining days. Private parking is available at the back of the restaurant if you need. Please ask
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was here with my friends for an evening dinner. What can I say? Just FANTASTIC!!! Nice, clean and very worm place. Great wine, friendly and competent service. Our waitress was really amazing nice! And the food??? I don't know what to say, miss words!!! I would give 20 or more points if I could!!! Something delicious and very beautiful presented!!! I'm delighted with this place, my friends also. We will recommend to everyone and will definitely come back. Perhaps also for Lunch? Thank you for the very nice evening.

Magda_Ewelt, Owner at So Good Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed it with us. Thank you for your feedback and welcome back to So Good Restaurant. Kind Regards

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We visited here one evening for dinner. The food served at So Good Restaurant is fine dining at its best. Beautifully presented and the food flavours are fab. Prices are very reasonable. I had the corn fed chicken for €13 which was delicious. This restaurant also does a €20 3-Course Menu but we chose the Al la Carte. The restaurant is newly opened and they have got their food off to a good start. I would give the food ten out of ten. Our waitress was very efficient and pleasant. However I think the restaurant needs to make it more cosy to create the proper ambiance to serve their excellent food. We did not like that passers-by can see in through the net curtain. Something needs to be done with window. We also found the lightening too bright. We wanted a cosy atmosphere. We will be back as the food is so tasty. Great asset for Loughrea.

Magda_Ewelt, Owner at So Good Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you very much for your review and comments. Believe me, that we think about it to make a more intimate atmosphere ... We think that a little lower lighting and refrigerator for drinks making less conspicuous .. We are glad that you are delighted with our meals. Yours sincerely

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Can't really recommend this place highly enough, it's just fantastic. The scallop starter was class, but duck salad was the winner. Steak cooked perfectly, sage potato was lovely, best pepper sauce have ever had. Sea bream was winning main course. Fantastic place and genuinely can't wait to get back, would give them more stars if I could! Great polite staff, lovely clean restaurant, very memorable food! Do try, it won't disappoint.

Ewma, Manager at So Good Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you so much for such a nice review! We are glad that you were satisfied with the meal and satisfied with our service and that you liked our restaurant. We were very pleased to welcome you and, of course, welcome back. See you later.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

What can I find to say that's bad about this new restaurant? To be honest, nothing! The service from Magda, our waitress, was so polite and courteous. The menu is simple but don't let this put you off. The starter was simply fantastic, the flavours were so well balanced. Then we weren't rushed for our main course either. Sadly we didn't have room for the deserts but trust me, this is 5* gourmet food at very reasonable prices. We WILL be back again soon.

Ewma, Manager at So Good Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Many thanks for such a positive review! We are happy that our food met your expectations and thank you for your kind words about me :) We hope we will meet again at So Good Restaurant soon. Yours sincerely Magda.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Excellent restaurant, very clean, friendly staff and beautiful food for a good price. Food is very well presented. Glad my family and I came here. The atmosphere was great.

Ewma, Owner at So Good Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you so much. We are very happy when we read this! Welcome again and see you soon in So Good Restaurant!