“Fantastic Meal and Excellent Menu Excellent Service”
Review of Taste Matters

Taste Matters
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Loughrea
Cuisines: European, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Casual restaurant with interesting delicious food & genuine hospitality.
Galway
“Fantastic Meal and Excellent Menu Excellent Service”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have dined in great restaurants in Ireland and Abroad and tonight has been one of the best experiences I have had in the past year.
Well worth a visit.Great Menu and friendly service and fantastic food.
Well done

• Visited June 2014

Galway, Ireland
“Great food and excellent service”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Was in your restaurant for a dinner with my friends a few weeks ago.Your food was first class(duck I ate was the best I ever had)-compliments to the chef.Staff was excellent,nothing was to much trouble and made us so welcome.Overall I think you are one of the best-if not the best-restaurant in Loughrea.Keep it up.I will definitely recommend you to all my friends.Thanx again.

Visited April 2014
Loughrea, Ireland
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Visited Taste Matters twice in the last month & again I was not disappointed. First visit was trout special and it tasted divine served on some beetroot & fennel with lovely boiled & buttered baby potatoes on the side. Presentation was on a slate and was really excellent. I had hake special in my latest visit and it was served with butter beans and again it was absolutely delicious. The chowder started was as always extremely tasty. We also had a bottle of the granache biodymanic red wine and it was lovely, very drinkable!
Staff were very friendly and professional and there was a lovely atmosphere so again highly recommend a visit if passing through Loughrea or living there and not yet tried it!

1 Thank 772mk3772
Waterford, Ireland
“Gorgeous food & great service”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We ate in Taste Matters last night, after checking Trip Advisor for somewhere to eat in Loughrea. Lovely ambience and very friendly, helpful staff. There is not a huge choice on the menu but the food was delicious with lots of extra touches and presentation was top class. Less than €80 for two dinners a starter, dessert, bottle of wine and pint of beer. Strongly recommend.

1 Thank Margaret H
Washington DC
“Best meal of the trip!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We ate here on the recommendation of a bartender in Loughrea and were so happy we did. The menu options were unexpected, the service was great, the food delicious and well-presented. We started with the cauliflower, parsnip and blue cheese soup...WOW. Incredibly delicious. My sister had the duck, which was the best she'd ever had. I had the fish of the day, which was salmon and just perfect. Our waitress was from Latvia and was very friendly and personable. Great experience, if you are in or near Loughrea, be sure to go!

1 Thank alliswell252