“Nicest Staff Ever”

Ranked #13 of 22 Restaurants in Tuam
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Relax in the contemporary surroundings of The West Wing Restaurant, whether its a hearty breakfast, carvery lunch or a large celebration, we have chefs that will caters for all your needs. We pride ourselves on our personal & attentive staff.Located on the busy N17, on the outskirts of Tuam and with parking facilities for 300 cars, The West Wing is the ideal place to meetup with friends, colleagues or family!!
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The food in the West Wing Restaurant is absolutely fabulous. Its also beautifully presented. We recently celebrated our Son's Christening in their Oval Room Restaurant and I can't say enough nice things about the place. The waitresses there were some of the nicest that I've ever met. They were so nice and helpful, they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and to make sure that we had everything we needed. I've also ate in their main restaurant and the food and service is absolutely superb.

Next time your in Tuam make sure you go to the West Wing for something to eat

1  Thank Yvonne R
There are newer reviews for West Wing Restaurant

Reviewed October 15, 2013

On a long journey from Kerry to Knock we stopped at the West Wing. We were greeted with a smile and an exceptional welcome for the kids who were given colouring sheets which they enjoyed. My husband is coeliac and the menu was suitable for him with plenty of choices. We enjoyed a lovely meal at the West wing and we are now looking forward to stopping there again on the way home! The food was delicious .Clean bathrooms and reasonably priced.

1  Thank 885eb
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I visited the West Wing on a Friday evening with a friend on our way from Galway to Donegal. We received a warm welcome and were promptly seated with menu's in our hand with recommendations of specials. The food was delicious, I had the herb crusted fillet of cod and my friend had the steak (which was cooked perfectly rare as she requested). The staff were friendly but not too in your face. For dessert I had a choc brownie and my friend had a coffee, which was really good. Décor is contemporary and airy. Will def return, reasonably priced and very tasty.

5  Thank Helen G