“Just popped in ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bia Bella - CLOSED

Bia Bella
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Great food, friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere.
“Just popped in ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through Tuam and just decided to go here on advice of trip-advisor. I have to say it didn't disappoint. We only had starters and mains, but it was delicious, and generous servings. Lovely atmosphere and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Over all; top marks, and it's a lovely little gem of a restaurant to have in Tuam. Definitely will return soon.

1 Thank DonShark

Galway, Ireland
“outstanding taste, atmosphere and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Had the pleasure of using Bia Bella on a couple of occasions both sit down and take away and the standard is high for both. Value, taste, great staff and friendly service. A must if you are eating in Tuam, Co Galway....

2 Thank Tightrope
Galway, Ireland
“The Italian restaurant that served the best burger I ever ate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Been here a few times and always enjoyed it greatly. Food is nice, staff are great, and the new interior is lovely. However, the last visit took the biscuit. A backstory; I love good food, and I travel to find new good food. Last year I visited London and tried Jamie Olivers new diner restaurant on Shaftesbury avenue. The latest trend of course being the gourmet burger. There I had a burger that was at the time beyond comparison. Juicy, packed with clear flavours, in a fresh bun. The beef and black pudding burger served in Bia Bella topped it clearly. The beef and pudding mix with spices, a runny egg, crispy smoky pancetta, and cooked to perfection! It was amazing! Worth travelling to but delighted I don't have to. Oh and my girlfriends meal was delicious too ;) Service was friendly and fast, and he was having the craic with customers while getting the job done. What more could you want.

• Visited July 2014
“Great food, great staff and good value too.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had a family meal in Bella Bia on fri night. Menu and wine list was excellent. Staff were so helpful with some special dietary requirements we had. Food was so tasty we all ending eating off of each other plates, each dish looked better than the last. Best of all was the value. Fed 6 adults 4 courses for under 200 e.

IssyMP
“Great food, wonderful staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Last Wednesday we were in Tuam and looking for somewhere to eat after 10pm. We tried several restaurants that would not serve us as it was too late. Bia Bella told us we were welcome and not to rush. When we arrived the service was excellent, the food was delicious and we had a great relaxed meal which we needed after a long day's work. The menu had something for everyone, I had an excellent seafood pasta while the others went for a starter and main course which they really enjoyed. We would have stayed on for dessert but I felt we should let the kitchen close as it was very late. I cannot recommend Bia Bella more and will definitely be going back next time I'm in the area. I wish them every success as they deserve it.

1 Thank IssyMP