“Lovely Cafe”

Olivia's Cafe & Bistro
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Tuam
Description: Tuam's oldest cafe is just reopened as Olivia's Cafe & Bistro. The Cafe was fondly remembered in Tuam as Ryans Cafe and is now under new ownership. Olivia's Cafe & Bistro is just reopened after a complete renovation. It is a cosy relaxing place to be with a nice friendly atmosphere and good food sourced from local suppliers. The ground floor has all private booth seating ideal for families, a business meeting or a chat with friends. We serve Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Wine and a large selection of tasty desserts and icecream. We now open seven days due to customer feedback. Our Sunday Lunch is a real treat where you sit can relax with your friends and family with a Sunday roast dinner or a lite bite. We also cater for private parties, kids birthdays or business meetings in our private function room upstairs.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast while on a road trip. The breakfast was delicious, well cooked-not greasy. It came with choice of toast (brown or white) and tea/coffee (filter or americano) there was free refills on the filter coffee. The place was clean and comfortable and the staff were helpful and friendly. All in all a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Olivia's is a fantastic find. Loved the food, atmosphere and staff were lovely specially Jonathan very nice and helpful. Loved Olivia's and will be back!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lunch with my girlfriend there today. The food was served quickly and was very good, would recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my mother are after eating here.
Mum had special and I had chicken burger.

OMG it was the tastiest burger I have ever eaten. Mum loved her chicken wrapped in bacon

Great Staff, very friendly

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I have on 6 occasions visited this cafe & bistro with my 3 and a half year old daughter and on every visit the staff have been genuinely friendly and attentive. The family atmosphere is real and genuine and for once you feel welcome with your children, individual private seating areas allows for privacy and comfort for you and you child without upsetting or disturbing other customers. The food is fresh and cooked to perfection along with whatever a child would want from milkshakes ( me and my daughter recommend the strawberry) to sweets and lollipops. I would recommend this cafe & Bistro as a family and child friendly cafe & Bistro and a great addition to Tume, if you have time pop in and see for yourself, you won't be disappointed I promise.