“Beautiful book shop. Impressive use of space. Lots of quirky corners. Great hot choc! Loved the reviews they have aroubd the pla”
Review of Whyte Bookshop

Whyte Bookshop
Ranked #5 of 12 things to do in Schull
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

As in title! Fabulous place....worth a visit :-)
Unbelievable variety of books for a smallish shop. I sat happily for an hour with a travel book & my hot drink & snack. Special area for kids & a seperate one for teens. Everyone will be happy!!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Whilst housesitting in the lovely little village of Schull in West Cork, I discovered Sheila Whyte's Bookshop in Main Street.
It doesn't take much persuasion to get me into a cafe for a latte, and when it was accopanied by a gluten free slice of home made orange and almond cake, I was in heaven.
To be able to sit on a stool, chat with a friend, or even make a new friend, and read some of the wonderful books available in the store, is the very best way to while away a few hours.
I can highly recommend Sheila's brownies and lemon and almond cake...also gluten free.
Sheila is very knowledgeable about her wares, not only the culinary variety, but about her books, their authors and publishers. She is very helpful in finding any publication you might need.
I love books, and I love having a cuppa with some yummy cake, so I find myself wandering back again and again. I'm sure that you will too.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Really friendly little shop, looks tiny from the outside but once inside its an oasis that keeps going back and back.