“Wonderful food, gluten free options and excellent service ”

Leonardo Cafe Kimbo
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Cobh
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

We nearly walked past this cute restaurant but the specials board caught our eye. The offerings sounded very interesting but we assumed there would be nothing other than a salad for my wife who is Coeliac. I went inside and spoke with the friendly owner who explained that they indeed had many options available for a Coeliac including a GF garlic bread which my wife never gets to have when we eat out. We decided to try it and we're so happy that we did. Our server was so friendly and helpful and had a very good knowledge of Coeliac disease. My wife had their spaghetti bolognese and absolutely loved it. I sampled it and was incredibly surprised at the GF pasta and how nice it was. It was actually al dente- not mushy like so many- and the sauce was fantastic! I had the special of homemade pasta parcels filled with salmon and cheese with a sage and butter sauce. Wonderful!!
My garlic bread was so flavorful and my wife was in heaven with her GF version. Excellent food and excellent service. We will return soon!!

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Not much to say here really, Myself and my partner stopped here for breakfast one morning out of the blue and was blown away by the professionalism and quality of service. Their food is great, and reasonably priced. The cook and staff behind the bar are easy going and friendly enough to even strike up a conversation with. I would highly recommend this place. I know I will be stopping off here the next time we are in Cobh.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Leonardos is a good location for a quick lunch sandwich, salad or coffee. In fact, the coffee is excellent! Both americano and cappuccino were really good. The service is fast and polite, while we experienced some misunderstanding of what a bagel is, as we were served sandwiches.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Called here on Wednesday four of us got the breakfast was lovely staff where very nice even when I knocked a hot cup of tea over myself they where really nice only thing I will say they should have a spray for burns working in the industry my self they should have a spray or something for burns in first aid box your staff are a credit and would visit again next time I'm down

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Four of us stopped in for a late afternoon lunch and found this to be a top notch place. We each chose from the daily specials board and were very please with everything. The coffee was wonderful as well!

This is certainly a place worth dropping by.