“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bantry Bay Hotel Restaurant - CLOSED

Bantry Bay Hotel Restaurant
Cuisines: Bar, European, Pub, International, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kitchener, Canada
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We found the food very good and reasonably priced. I had grilled cod served with mashed potatoes, squash, and broccoli. My wife had cajun chicken breast on rice along with soup.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ron B

Dublin
“Best Pub Food I've ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Amazing amazing amazing food. I had the Chirozo and Spicy Chicken Sald, my husband had Cod and Chips and our kids had Carbonara and a toasted Foccacia and salad. The bill came to less than €50 which included 2 Guinness. Really delicious! Couldn't recommend this place enough. Great value for money too. We've paid double for food like this.

• Visited August 2013