“beautiful food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tractors Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Tractors Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We are a newly opened restaurant located on Main Street in the centre of Bantry, West Cork, Ireland.We serve breakfast 9-12 Mon-Sat, lunch 12-4 Mon-Sat, dinner 6-9 Tue-Sat and we are open 1pm-7pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays.We specialize in gourmet burgers, but we also serve wide selection of other locally sourced food, with kids menu being available for the little ones. Our desserts are all homemade, including cakes, brownies, scones and cupcakes. We can also organize a personalised cake for your special celebration.We are happy to cater for all your needs and requirements and are able to host large parties or family celebrations.Please call 55111 to book your table, we are looking forward to seeing you at Tractors.
Tipperary, Ireland
“beautiful food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

lovely meal, friendly staff, good value 35euro for 2xstarters 2xmains tea and coffee. service was a little slow because they were very busy and to be fair to staff they did explain this before seating us.

• Visited August 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“Best Fish & Chips Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

I really enjoyed my meal here, like the title suggests the fish and chips were some of the best I've had in west Cork. The fish was fresh, the chips were home made and the whole meal was really tasty! The staff were friendly and attentive, I will definitely be back!

• Visited August 2014
“"Pilgrimage In Peaceful Poverty"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

I am a retired Hotelier (owner of 5) Canada, the US and Ireland. Now living and retired in Panama. At 76,I have chosen to walk Ireland in absolute poverty. On entering Tractors Restaurant hungry, I was received warmly by a very cheerful Noel Scully, by this time I am on the home stretch(Cork) I have now walked the greater portion of Ireland for 28 days, experienced "grass roots" Irish Hospitality, of unbelievable generosity and kindness. I found Mr Scully of Tractors to be no less generous in extending kindness and I received possibly the best Chowder I have ever had the pleasure of eating gratis!. I had wanted to write and thank him directly, but since no Email address shown I have used this vehicle to express my deep gratitude. Dermot O'Carroll Email: MyEaglesRest@hotmail.com Boquete, Panama.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Diarmuid O
“a great evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had friends visit from abroad at New Year,it was a milestone birthday for one of them and we chose Tractors for our celebration evening meal. From the time we entered the restaurant we were made to feel welcome. We were shown to a large and spacious table with plenty of room for our meal to be served on.
We all commented on the variety of food available and the competent way our waitress handled both our inquiries , her knowledge of the food,its preperation and combinations, exellent service which you only usually receive at very expensive restaurants.
When our starters arrived every mouthful was a delight. To please 6 people who consider themselves to be foodies is an art in itself. The rest of the meal did not disappoint in any way,from main to desserts we were spoilt. We left feeling that we had a most enjoyable evening.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Gloria O
Illinois
“You must go here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

After given a few suggestions of restaurants by the B and B owner, we ventured out and found Tractor's. The food was EXCELLENT! It arrived at our table steaming hot. Most of their menu items are all locally grown and produced. The salmon was tender and placed on top of fabulous mashed potatoes with leeks and cream. The steamed vegetables were delicious as well. If we're ever in the area again, this will be our "go to" place.

• Visited May 2014