“Stayed an extra day”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Bantry
A TripAdvisor Member
“Stayed an extra day”
Reviewed September 29, 2003

I visited Bantry Bay and the Bantry Bay Hotel last year. The accomodations and people of the city convinced me to add an extra day to my visit in the area. The people, most of all, were the reason to extend my stay. Everyone made me feel like I was 'family' and they couldn't do enough to make me feel welcome. The hotel was very accomodating. The food was excellant. My experience was such that I would really like to return and spend of couple of months in the city.
I was that impressed by the area and people.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bantry
Maritime Hotel
#1 of 1 in Skibbereen
Glengarriff Park Hotel
Glengarriff Park Hotel
#1 of 3 in Glengarriff

Been to The Bantry Bay? Share your experiences!