“Incredible cheese and charcuterie”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Manning's Emporium

Manning's Emporium
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Bantry
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe, European
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We specialise in the best local food that west Cork has to offer. Our menu includes tasting plates of local cheese and cured meats as well as a great selection of tapas dishes with a local twist. We also stock an extensive range of fine wines and local produce, cheese a speciality.
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Incredible cheese and charcuterie”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Always a friendly face and delicious food, Mannings is a Ballylickey landmark. New management has brought about a slightly different but equally lovely atmosphere, also nice to see that Val is still around.

• Visited April 2013

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Nice deli style shop with cafe”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Yummy choices; great for pressies (biscuits, wine etc...). Great, friendly service. Open until 1800.

Also, there's a cafe but we didn't get a chance to visit.

Visited March 2013
DUBLIN
“A slice of cake!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Staff were lovely but I have to say I got a slice of chocolate tart that was without doubt the smallest slice I have ever seen given in any restaurant I've ever been to and still paid full price for it. Not what I expected. A rip off.

• Visited June 2012
6 Thank incaman
Cork, Ireland
“Always a delight”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This is a roadside stopping point for me and my fellow traveller since we first discovered it a few years ago. The modest outside appearance gives no clue as to the treasures found within. Every new visit is rewarded with new discoveries of gourmet cheeses, fine wines, breads to dream about, and one of the truly high quality coffee experiences.

• Visited December 2012
Cork, Ireland
“Great discovery”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I am so happy I found this place. It is nestled off the main Bantry to Glengariff road but once you get inside there is no noise and it is pure heaven. I was here with a family group. We ordered a huge tapas plate of local cheese and charcuterie to share, it was fab. This was washed down with some of their lovely red wine. We finished out lunch with a delicious selection of cakes and coffees. The staff are also some of the nicest I have encountered lately. This place is a treasure. I can't wait to head back again soon.

Visited August 2012