“Excellent seafood”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
“Excellent seafood”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Staying in Baltimore for 10 days, we were recommended La Concha as a good place to eat on our last evening before leaving the area. What a good choice - the best grilled trout I ever had, and friendly and efficient service from Nicola. Highly recommended!

Visited September 2013

“Way over rated from these reviews! Average food poor service”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Terrible service waited 20 minutes before order taken -restaurant not even full. Mains then took ages even after mentioning how long we had waited. Chowder was nice haddock main was average vegetables either under or over cooked. Pretty annoyed that we spent our last night on holiday here. Not sure why we had such a different experience.

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank Laurakiw
Castletownshend
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Spacious, modern layout. V friendly service. Excellent menu and superb food. Loved the spicy calamari.

Cork, Ireland
“I must visit restaurant in Old Skibbereen.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My wife and I called in for lunch on Thursday last, after having been told it was very good. We were not disappointed. From the moment we walked through the door, we were made to feel welcome, with attentive and friendly staff.

My wife had fresh prawns on brown bread, with a salad and seafood sauce. I had cod goujons, with fries, and a small salad. The cod and fries were beautifully cooked and the batter was perfect; light and crisp. We will be back - For dinner, next time.

1 Thank terryc894
dublin
“Anybody who likes good seafood must go to this restaurant.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was staying in skibbereen for two nights with my family 3 young kids 8,6,8 months we seen a review and went to check it out as we all love seafood.Nicola was our waitress and could not be more helpful the children's menu didn't suit my little ones taste so we asked for half portions of the adult mains wow no problem it was done . We have been refused this in other places but not here fantastic service the food was amazing and the price was very good for the food we got this was the first night we went!! The next night we were 40 km away when my 8 yr old asked to go back as he wanted what mam had the night before the creamy seafood pasta so we drove back and this time myself and the wife got the seafood platter Omg 16 different fish plus crab, prawn etc crazy good what a night. The chef and owner came out to speak to us as it was our second night there.if you like good seafood and you have a car drive to this place you won't be sorry.