“Poor burger and chips”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Seljord, Norway
“Poor burger and chips”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Apparently they have the best fish'n'chips in Ireland, but the burgers and chips are not good. It's fast food so it shouldn't be so hard. We had our food in the early a.m. when we're usually not so critical, but this was quite poor.

Visited August 2014

Derrynane, Co. Kerry, Ireland
“Best Fish and Chips in I've ever had!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The title says it all. Yesterday evening we were at the Sneem Family Festival. We took our 6 year old to the fairground attractions. They were excellent entertainment. At the end of the evening we headed to the Hungry Knight in North square Sneem. I ordered fish and chips. Whiting in batter with well done chips followed. A tub of tartare sauce was included. I've been to Burdocks and other Dublin Chippers. In fact I've eaten in many around the country. This had to be the best fish and chips I've ever had... Firm fish in crispy batter... Wow and the taste - I hated finishing. Get there and try it. Beautiful.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Wild-Derrynane
Galway, Ireland
“Love the burgers here”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

The chicken fillet burgers here are gorgeous and my dad could not get enough of the cod and chips. they were lovely and fresh!I would definetly recommend it :)

1 Thank lainey-142
Sneem, Ireland
“Wonderful food, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Genuinely is among the best fish and chips in Ireland. I've been to a fair share of chippers across Ireland, and you will not find another establishment with such high quality tartar sauce, fish and chips.

2 Thank im_a_teacher92
“certainly the best fish and chips!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

best fish and chips! we ordered two cod suppers and we got two big pieces of cod enough to feed four of us