A mid-stay review!
I decided to stay in Ireland this year and rent a holiday cottage that was attached to a large hotel to enjoy the facilities. I rented a 3 bed woodland villa.
- The location and setting is lovely. Its quiet and picture postcard nearly everywhere you look
- The Villa is quite large and could easily house 6 adults with 2 double bedrooms and one twin room.
- kitchen in villa has everything that you would need for basic stay.
- Outdoor hot tub to die for
- Breakfast- we ventured up one day and you can tell that quality food is being used. it is delish
- The temp in the pool is a little cold. With the number of young children around you could not leave them in the pool for any length of time
- The water pump in the villa--OMG this is so loud everytime the you flush the toilet or run the tap
- whilst the floor appear clean having a 1 year old crawl around shows up that they are actually not overly clean and havent been washed inbetween stays.
I have yet to try a treatment in the spa.. booked in for one!
I really want to give this more than 3 stars but i feel the negatives of this let it down a little. in saying that would I come back again... Probably yes.??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parknasilla Resort & Spa, at the edge of the Kenmare Bay along the Ring of Kerry & the Wild Atlantic Way. Parknasilla incorporates a luxurious and historic hotel - an indulgent Ocean Side Spa - a courtyard of charming two bedroom lodges - a community of spacious & elegant three bedroom houses - a 12 hole golf course - two tennis courts and a small beach -all within it's own 500 acres estate which is mapped into walks & trails for guests to explore. The Spa at Parknasilla is inspired by the nature that surrounds it and when combined with enriching Elemis therapies, your wellness is guaranteed. The classical styled Hotel Manor Rooms enjoy glorious sea views. Dining in the Pygmalion Restaurant is central to your enjoyment of Parknasilla: - inspired cooking, traditional style service against the backdrop of spectacular sunsets ensures you of a memorable experience. In summertime kayaking, archery and guided walks are offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Parknasilla Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parknasilla Hotel Sneem