All reviews the pub ring of kerry scampi garden room room was spotless cooked to perfection great atmosphere bar food star hotel shower head wholesome food ate here late lunch pleasant staff small hotel breakfast menu pint of guinness
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This is a bustling pub that features music and revelry late into the early morning.

My room was super spacious, featured a modern and sparkling clean bathroom, and had a very comfortable queen sized bed. Terrible WiFi.

The garden view room looked out over the lawn and had sitting room both inside and out. I shared it with screaming children, constant traffic noise, and the occasional drunken patio patron.

The breakfast was plentiful and fast. Fresh fruit, pastries, cold cuts, cheese and freshly baked soda bread. Good coffee, and as a special treat I recommend the poached fish which was amazingly tender.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank wombat18
Glenbeightraveller, Front Office Manager at Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed our spacious bedrooms, bathrooms and cozy beds. Sorry to hear that the wifi wasn't up to scratch while you stayed with us, I just went up there now with my own phone and it was very fast, we had our wifi throughout the hotel upgraded last year and yours has been the first complaint since then. I suppose it is possible that our provider was having issues on the day you were using it but we have had no complaints from any other guests so hopefully it was an isolated incident.
I'm afraid there is not a thing that I can do about screaming children or traffic. The garden rooms are the furthest away from the main road in the entire hotel but then again we are situated in the middle of a Y in the road in the middle of Glenbeigh Village on the main ring of Kerry road.A little bit of traffic noise is inevitable.
We're so glad you enjoyed our breakfast and the fish option too, its a popular dish.
I suspect that you stayed here on a wedding weekend and that would account for the drunken patio patrons, it can be hard to find your room after a good old fashioned Irish wedding !!!
We would love to welcome you the Towers again soon, have a great day.
Kind Regards
Towers Hotel Management

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

We stopped at the towers for a late lunch. I ordered the vegetarian pizza and the OH had the seafood selection. The pizza was edible but tasteless. The chips are the usual frozen variety. I wish more restaurants would go the extra but and serve real potato chips. The seafood selection was very small and disappointing. There would have been more fish in the chowder and at €17 not worth it. Staff friendly and we sat outside as it was a beautiful day.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2018

We stayed for two nights while we explored the Ring of Kerry. The hotel was fantastic. It had all the modern conveniences (Wifi, television, modern bathrooms) while maintaining its Irish character. There were seaside views from our room. Our room had a double bed and a twin bed (three people) and there was plenty of room for all. There was also a separate sitting area looking out on a patio and the sea. We ate two breakfasts and two dinners there and the food was outstanding. Would definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Staff couldn't do enough for u.. Food was lovely location perfect to beach an all amenities... Room spotless shower was lovely also choice of bath... Brendan at breakfast was so nice an helpful.. We brought our dog got a room on to a garden twas just smashing... Receptionist gave us plenty leaflets an advices us what to do or where to go overall if u have a pet 100% it's a must.. It's so hard to find a dog friendly hotel... Thanks

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

The Towers is a lovely little hotel that has everything that Ireland could offer: there are beautiful rooms with great views, delicious food, a lovely pub, and (most importantly) the most incredibly friendly people in the world. The hotel staff are caring and accommodating, and the patrons are happy to bend your ear for a few hours at the pub and share their life over a pint or two. I’ll be coming back as soon as possible.

Trip type: Traveled with friends