“Great family run business!”
Review of Jacks Bakery

Jacks Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Killorglin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I could write all day about this place,but all I'll say is I love my potato salad and this place has some of the best potato salad I've ever tasted!Ham & potato salad sandwich is just lovely

1  Thank Barry O

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I happened to pass through Killorglin last week. I was forced to stop by the incredible smells coming from the bakery opposite the Bianconi on Lower Bridge Street. Completely dazzled by the array of cream buns, jam buns, strawberry and custard buns, apple strudel buns.. god where do i go !.. Finally I was seduced by the Belgian chocolate tartlet and the raspberry tartlet and the buttery pain au chocolat. The friendly service and wonderful treats left a smile on my face for the rest of the day. Five stars.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Family run business with Beautiful home baking with friendly staff and great service. Outdoor seating is provided so you can enjoy a coffee and relax and meet some friends. Jacks home baked ham is to die for.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

we enjoyet our visit to Jacks during our summer vacahon vas lovely lo experisice genuise Irish Hospitality.Ve vere given soe freat directions for our Trip around he ring of Kerry. Ve ate our Belgian chocolate squares and muffins on Valentia island .Do make an etfort to stop at this lovely bakery ! DONATA

1  Thank kajukas
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stopped off at this little bakery on a recent trip to Kerry. From the moment we got out of the car, our mouths were watering: the smell of fresh baking fills the air. The counter was laden with a variety of fresh baked bread, delicious cakes and pasties. They also do a variety of freshly made sandwiches and rolls. I had a slice of homemade quiche and some salad. The quiche was incredible. My salad consisted of cous cous, chilli noodles and bean salad. All Jacks salads are made fresh everyday. My husband had a 'Jacks American' sandwich; pastrami with salad and emmental cheese, yummy! There was no way we could say no to one of the irrestible cakes. I had an enormous Pear and Almond bun and my husband had a big slices of Coffee cake. I could easily have had one of everything on offer!!!! We helped ourselves to some free samples of cheese and cake. There is a lovely cheese counter and the staff are happy to offer advise( and samples) on which one to have.
There was a lovely atmosphere in the shop, it was a Saturday morning and the shop was busy. The staff were very helpful and jolly and knew many of the customers by name.
I can't wait for our next visit to Kerry, Jacks will be our first stop.