Riverside House
Priceline
Hotels.com
Towers Hotel(Glenbeigh)
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Our trip to Ireland was made very special by our stay with Geraldine and Francis Mangan. We, two couples, planned to stay for only one night but ended up staying four nights. Their bed and breakfast home is located on the river and the views from our rooms were beautiful. Walks along the river were even better! However, what made us stay longer than the one evening was their friendly hospitality and the close proximity to the Dingle Peninsula and the Ring of Kerry. Each evening while enjoying wine in the upper "sunroom" Francis shared information with us about routes to take to different places and some history of each place. In the morning we were treated to wonderful breakfasts by a cheerful Geraldine. All in all it was a most enjoyable time and a wonderful experience.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed with Geraldine on a recommendation and we were not disappointed. This was a lovely, comfortable home and the breakfasts were very delicious. Geraldine provided useful information about interesting places to visit in the area and places to eat. The tapas restaurant in an old church was wonderful! I was even given an introduction to football as I watched Kerry verse Tyrone with Francis. We enjoyed our couple of days in Killorglin.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2012

A lovely location, clean and extremely friendly. Geraldine is a wonderful hostess and an excellent cook. Her local knowledge was very helpful and entertaining. We have stayed in many bed and breakfasts and this was one of the best. The house is very central to wander around Killorglin and the beautiful surrounding countryside. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank TheShears_03
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We enjoyed our stay here. This is the first B&B I've stayed in, so I can't really compare it to others. The owners were very friendly, the breakfast was good and substantial. We had an ensuite, which was very nice to have. Our room was not palatial or fancy, but this is a B&B, so I think for what it was, it was nice. Unfortunately the pillows were hard as rocks, so that would be my main criticism. Otherwise, I would definitely return anytime. Killorglin is very pretty, and the B&B overlooks the river.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2012

If you're on the road in Ireland, I would highly recommend you plan your trip right through the guts of Killorglin! Riverside House was a random yet lucky find but by far the most outstanding B&B my Mum, Sister & I could have hoped for. A stunning location right on the water with beautifully elegant & spacious rooms. Ours had a water view. Our hosts were just so welcoming and accommodating. People really ARE genuinely wonderful sometimes. Their local knowledge was spot on, their breakfast menu was delish and basically, we didn't want to leave! Enough said, you get it. Riverside House ROCKS!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family